[Spambayes] Spambayes tool bars - did everything in troubleshooting guide and still don't work!

Stephanie Marin drfemchem at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 23:20:21 CEST 2005

I installed spambayes, and it was working fine for a few weeks, then the toolbars stopped working.  The program does continue to filter spam.  I went through all of the suggestions in your toubleshooing guide.  I also unistalled and reinstalled the program, but the toolbars still don't work, although the program does seem to be filtering some spam.  I am using Outlook 2000 SP-3 with Windows XP 5.1 with service pack  2.  I do want to delete some things as spam, and also recover other things that are not spam, but can't do it using the toolbars.  Please help!

Regards,

Stephanie

Stephanie J. Marin
1927 Gunther Dr.