[Spambayes] Spambayes tool bars - did everything in troubleshootingguide and still don't work!

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Apr 21 03:55:18 CEST 2005

> I installed spambayes, and it was working fine for a few weeks,
> then the toolbars stopped working.

Please try the "Delete as spam" or "Recover from spam" buttons again (to
generate the log entries), and then send us a copy of your most recent log
file (the troubleshooting guide explains where to find it).  The log will
have the information we need to figure out what is wrong.

If the log has error messages that include "RUNRECOVERY", then that means
that the database is corrupt and must be recreated.  See FAQ 5.2:

<http://spambayes.org/faq.html#i-get-a-dbrunrecoveryerror-message>

=Tony.Meyer