[Spambayes] Unsubscribe

Harry Sigerson harrysigerson at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 21 00:01:04 CEST 2005

Dear SpamBayes,
    I am sure that I am using my correct password.
    But since it does not work, the most likely thing is that I am wrong
that I've used a different password.
    So I've clicked repeatedly not Remind  and even of Unsubscribe all to
no avail.
    I don't get reminded of the password which I may have wrong.

    Then I started to think that maybe I'd never subscribed in the first
place?
    But if that was the case I'd not be getting all the SpamBayes list
messages from all the correspondents to the forum. So I must have a
password.
    Then again could it be that I had a password that worked when I
started getting the list messages; made this computer remember that
password (something I don't usually do) and the somehow the password got
lost.

    If I am still recognised, and so do have a password perhaps it could
be sent to me in an email as a result of this email. Clicking the Remind
button does not do the business.

    thanks,
    Harry Sigerson.