[Spambayes] Spambayes tool bars - did everything in troubleshootingguide and still don't work!

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Apr 22 04:10:21 CEST 2005

> There are two logfiles.  I sent them both.  Let me know if
> I need to reset and generate another one.

Unfortunately, your database is dead.  The only solution is to retrain from
scratch.  Doing this from the SpamBayes Manager dialog should work (tick the
"Rebuild entire database" box on the Training tab), or you can delete the
database files (default_bayes_database.db and default_message_database.db in
the Data directory) from the Data directory (while Outlook is not running).
SpamBayes->SpamBayes Manager->Advanced->Show Data Folder will take you to
the data directory.

=Tony.Meyer