[Spambayes] Search problem again

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Apr 22 06:45:04 CEST 2005

> I again have problem with searching messages.
[...
> i am sometimes able to find messages by spambayes-id and sometimes
> not able. And, when i try to use "message headers" search option and enter

> spambayes-id in search field, i get error message:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
[...]
>   File "gzip.pyc", line 94, in __init__
> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> 'C:\\...blah...\\Proxy\\pop3proxy-ham-cache\\1113460468'
>
> File really doesn't exists.

I don't really have anything much to suggest other than what's in the
tracker, unfortunately, but I'm doubtful that anyone else will respond to
this.

[ 1145237 ] Find by SpambayesID doesn't work
<http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1145237&group_id=61702&atid
=498103>

If the file really doesn't exist, then the message isn't in the cache, but
was when SpamBayes loaded, and SpamBayes hasn't moved it.  The most likely
explanation is that some other program is moving the file (e.g. anti-virus
software).  Is that possible?

=Tony.Meyer