[Spambayes] Any idea what this all indicates

Mike Blonder vze5bgzj at verizon.net
Tue Apr 26 13:06:35 CEST 2005

Hello.

I am now receiving the following error messages from http://localhost:8880
when I use the GUI to "review messages."  Any idea for a short fix for all of
this?

500 Server error

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/spambayes/Dibbler.py", line 470, in
found_terminator
    getattr(plugin, name)(**params)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/spambayes/ProxyUI.py", line 534, in
onReview
    message.load()

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/spambayes/FileCorpus.py", line 230,
in load
    self.setPayload(fp.read())

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/spambayes/FileCorpus.py", line 248,
in setPayload
    message.SBHeaderMessage.setPayload(self, payload)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/spambayes/message.py", line 344, in
setPayload
    new_me = email.message_from_string(payload, _class=SBHeaderMessage)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/email/__init__.py", line 52, in message_from_string
    return Parser(_class, strict=strict).parsestr(s)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/email/Parser.py", line 75, in parsestr
    return self.parse(StringIO(text), headersonly=headersonly)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/email/Parser.py", line 64, in parse
    self._parsebody(root, fp, firstbodyline)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/email/Parser.py", line 205, in _parsebody
    raise Errors.BoundaryError(

BoundaryError: No terminating boundary and no trailing empty line

It should be noted that I ran reiserfsck --fix-fixable on the disk last night.
Perhaps some files were rearranged.

BTW, the daemon spamd does not load properly under SuSE 9.1 Linux OS for me.
I receive the following error messages from command line:

./spamd start
./spamd: line 7: loopback: command not found
./spamd: line 8: link-local: command not found
Starting spamd:

SuSE does not like either loopback or link-local.  Anybody know of a fix?

Attempting to start the process with YaST2 runlevel editor is worse as an
attempt to enable the daemon will hang YaST2, necessitating kill process.

Thanks

Mike