[Spambayes] Windows 2003 Server SP1 breaks Outlook Plugin?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Apr 27 04:57:12 CEST 2005

[...]
> Any other suggestions?

I can't think of anything at the moment, unfortunately.  Does anyone else
reading this know for sure that Windows 2003 Server SP1 is compatible with
SpamBayes?

I guess you could try running from source, and see if that is any different,
or gives better errors:

  * Install Python <http://python.org/download>

  * Install pywin32 extensions <http://sf.net/projects/pywin32>

  * Download source archive (.zip) from <http://sf.net/projects/spambayes>

  * Extract source to somewhere convenient

  * Run "python addin.py --debug" in the Outlook2000 directory.

=Tony.Meyer