[Spambayes] re : OE 6 w/ multiple identities Same mail server....

brian at meridiansix.com brian at meridiansix.com
Wed Apr 27 21:09:56 CEST 2005

Hi !
Thanks for the hard work...
I have 1.0.4 "other mail clients" install for outlook express
I share the computer and we use switch identities to keep the mail separate
Since the .ini file is under my profile in windows (2000) the rules are
set by
MY email, which I set up first...

? Is there a way to have OE identity specific rules ??

If NOT then since the email addresses are from the same Domain e.g.
joe at mail.com and jen at mail.com - the POP3 mail setting is the same for both

But it doesn't seem to be filtering for the second account....

I have set the server properties for both identities...to  localhost

Thanks !

-brian