[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes

Holt, Brian (BS) BSHolt at dow.com
Wed Aug 3 19:56:11 CEST 2005

I successfully installed SpamBayes several weeks ago and ran without problems until yesterday when I received the following error:

The unsure folder is invalid: MsgStoreException: Exception 0x80040111
(MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED): ClassFactory cannot supply requested class

When choosing the filtering tab it shows <unknown folder> for the arrival, certain and possible spam folders.  When I click browse for any of these folders, my Inbox is not listed.  (My Inbox is where new messages arrive, and the certain and possible spam folders are sub-folders under Inbox.)  I have attempted an uninstall and reinstall of SpamBayes without any change to this behavior.

Any advice you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Brian Holt
Global Manufacturing Analyst
Plastics Finance
Phone:  979-238-2005