[Spambayes] how do I delete spambayes?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Aug 4 07:22:20 CEST 2005

Do you mean:

  (a) How do I uninstall the Outlook plug-in?

  (b) How do I uninstall the POP3 proxy (used with Eudora, Outlook Express,
etc)?

  (c) How do I stop receiving messages from the spambayes at python.org mailing
list?

  (d) Something else?

Answers:

  (a) See FAQ 3.16:

<http://spambayes.org/faq.html#how-do-i-uninstall-the-plug-in>

  (b) Use the Windows "Add/Remove Programs" control panel.  Then you will
need to set your mail client to once again connect directly to your mail
server - essentially just undo what you did when you installed it.