[Spambayes] Links not working

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Thu Aug 4 21:11:27 CEST 2005

I doubt this has anything to do with SpamBayes. You could try
uninstalling to be sure. It's probably no consolation, but links in
emails work fine for me in Outlook. (From your message headers, it
appears that you're also using Outlook, albeit a somewhat older
version.)

Are you certain there have been no other changes to your machine?

________________________________

	From: spambayes-bounces at python.org
[mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org] On Behalf Of Lisa Pankow
	Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 2:39 PM
	To: spambayes at python.org
	Cc: mpankow at hot.rr.com
	Subject: [Spambayes] Links not working

	Since installing SpamBayes, links in emails no longer work.
Rather than opening a browser, it attempts to open a file on my
computer.

	I have searched the settings every where for something that
covers this to no avail.

	Is there anything I can do to correct this short of uninstalling
SpamBayes?

	Thank you,
	Lisa Pankow
	Woodway TX 76712