[Spambayes] problem

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Aug 8 06:33:43 CEST 2005

> I have installed the program and I am using Outlook Express.
> The icon is installed in the lower right of my screen.
> The only option that will open up is the "check for the latest version"
one.
> I can't seem to open the configure window!

What happens if you open a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) and go to
<http://localhost:8880>?  Do you get the interface?

Could you find your SpamBayes log files and send us a copy?  They will be in
your temp directory - with WinXP, this is probably 'C:\Documents and
Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Temp'.

=Tony.Meyer