[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 21:56:41 CEST 2005

[George Wolff]
> CAN I MAIL MY DONATION BY CHECK? IF SO, WHERE TO?

Well, this project doesn't accept donations for itself.  The
developers recommend that if you would like to donate, give to the
Python Software Foundation (which is US 501(c)(3) public charity).
The PSF mailing address can be found here:

    http://www.python.org/psf/about.html

Other ways to donate (including info about deductibility of donations
for US taxpayers):

    http://www.python.org/psf/donations.html

If you do send a check to the PSF, please write on the check that
you're donating because of SpamBayes.  While there's no official
connection between this project and the PSF, the PSF tries to keep
track of why people donate, and that may reflect in future grant
decisions.

Disclosure;  I started the SpamBayes project, and am also on the PSF's
board of directors.