[Spambayes] How can I use SpamBayes POP3 Proxy AND IMAP proxy

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Aug 16 08:34:03 CEST 2005

> The problem I am having is that I also have IMAP accounts on an other
> server. I can't find a way to add these accounts to POP3 proxy.
>
> Is there any way to have the 2 protocols working at the same time?

You can use the POP3 proxy for the POP3 accounts, and the IMAP filter for
the IMAP ones.  To use the IMAP filter at the moment, you'll need to install
from source (1.1a1 includes a built version, but 1.1a1's POP3 proxy is
broken).  Have a go at following the instructions on the website, and let us
know if you run into difficulties.

=Tony.Meyer