[Spambayes] Need just a little help...

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Aug 20 09:47:12 CEST 2005

> Just don't know exactly how to do the following:
> "Have you changed your mail client to connect to
> "localhost", instead of directly to your mail server?
[...]
> My mail server is mail.comcast.net, I'm using Windows
> 2000, and Netscape 7.0 Mail.

(I don't have a copy of Netscape 7, but I believe this is correct).

1. Start Netscape.

2. Select "Mail & Newsgroups" from the "Window" menu.

3. Select "Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings" from the "Edit" menu.

4. Select "Server Settings" located under your account name in the left pane
of the "Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings" window.

5. You should see "mail.comcast.net" in the "Server Name" field.  Change
this to "localhost" (without the quotes).

6. Click "OK".

=Tony.Meyer