[Spambayes] spambaye questions

Chris Munn Chris at munnair.com
Wed Aug 24 14:50:26 CEST 2005

I just installed your spambaye and having problems. When I try to use it
nothing happens and when I went in to spam manager the enable block is
blank. So I checked it again and configured it and tried to run some
spam through it and again nothing happens.  Then I go back and the box
is blank again.  I tried to surf threw your problems and questions page
but found nothing of the sorts.  I do remember through when I first
installed the program I was taking spam from the Deleted Files and
moving them to the INBOX to train itself and everything was working fine
and then in about 20 mins into using it I did receive a box telling me
something like Spambayes was corrupt and you'll we trying to fix the
problem.  What should I do to fix this?

Thanks

Chris Munn