[Spambayes] Lost menu/icons for SpamBayes

John L. Coker john at jcsw.com
Fri Aug 26 19:56:43 CEST 2005

Hello there.  This probably has a simple answer, but I couldn't find it
in the FAQ.  I have a situation where SpamBayes is loading (the log file
is created without error), but the SpamBayes toolbar doesn't show up.

I believe this happened because I installed another program which also
added an Outlook plug-in (Motorola mobile Phone Tools).  I decided to
re-install SpamBayes, downloaded the new version and installed it
without problem.  However, the toolbar still doesn't show up.

I am running Outlook 2003 (11.6359.6360 SP1) against an Exchange server
on Windows XP (Build 2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519 SP2).  The
spambayes1.log file contains just:
	Registered: SpamBayes.OutlookAddin
	Registration complete.
(I have verified that it is being created each time I restart Outlook.)

Thanks for any help,
John