[Spambayes] FW: configure spambaye

Kristal Kaiser Kristal.Kaiser at shlgroup.com
Mon Aug 29 20:17:10 CEST 2005

 SHL Logo <http://www.shlgroup.com/emailfiles/shllogo.gif>

I have a question.  An email i sent to your company back in may comes up
when  you do a simple search in google for my name.  the email also contains
that the transmission and any files transmitted with it are confidential so
how can this be on google and how does your company go about removing this
information off the internet?

Kristal Kaiser
Systems Engineer

Direct:
Main:
Fax:
Mobile:

Email:
Web:

312-496-8052
312-655-8420
312-655-8421

kristal.kaiser at shlgroup.com
www.shl.com <http://www.shl.com>

SHL Group Plc, The Pavilion, 1 Atwell Place, Thames Ditton, Surrey, KT7 0NE,
England.

 Footer Curve <http://www.shlgroup.com/emailfiles/lbb.gif>

This email, and any files transmitted with it, are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

If you received this email in error, please delete
it and notify the sender immediately.