[Spambayes] Help with contrib/tte.py

Remi Ricard papaDoc at videotron.ca
Fri Dec 2 06:05:59 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to modify the tte.py to be able to train on an Maildir
directory with many subdir and take only x email from each
subdirectories where x is  N/(2 * subdirectory) (N is the -m N Train on
at most N messages (nham == N/2 and nspam == N/2)) command line options
of tte.py

What I can't solve now is how can I get only the read messages since
this will be run by a cron job at night and new mail (possibly spam)
could have been received between the launch of the cron and my last look
at my emails.

I look in email.Message module and found nothing. I also seached the web
and found nothing.

Remi