[Spambayes] Help with contrib/tte.py

Remi Ricard papaDoc at videotron.ca
Fri Dec 2 18:00:30 CET 2005

Hi Skip,

>     Remi> What I can't solve now is how can I get only the read messages
>     Remi> since this will be run by a cron job at night and new mail
>     Remi> (possibly spam) could have been received between the launch of the
>     Remi> cron and my last look at my emails.

> I'm the tte guy,
I remember you because you helped me on different occasions. ;-)

> but I know nothing about manipulating Maildir boxes.
I might be able to help you and also solve my problem.
I found this link: http://cr.yp.to/proto/maildir.html which gives the
meaning of the filename. There is "flag" at the end of the filename
giving the status/state of the email message. I should look for file
ending with a S and no T
Ex:
a_big_number.something_here:2,     => this one is unread
a_big_number.something_here:2,S    => seen by the user
a_big_number.something_here:2,ST   => seen and trashed

Remi