[Spambayes] disappearing junk suspects folder

Pati A. Murdock pamurdock at jackandhollymartin.com
Fri Dec 2 21:45:06 CET 2005

I am not new to SpamBayes-I have used it for a while and love the
program.  I have Outlook 2003 with XP Pro.  I did read through the
troubleshooting guide and did not see this problem.  My Junk Suspects
folder has suddenly disappeared-Junk email is still there.  What would
cause that and how do I get it back?  I have already searched my hard
drive and, of course, outlook to see if it was deleted in error-no luck.

Pati Murdock

Office Manager

Jack & Holly Martin & Associates,

Attorneys at Law, P.A.

2706 American Drive

Springdale, AR  72764

(479) 751-5680 X-228

FAX (479) 756-1556

TOLL FREE (800) 864-0618

THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE REPLY,
INDICATING THAT THE MESSAGE HAS BEEN MISDIRECTED AND THEN DELETE THE
CONTENTS OF THE EMAIL.  THANK YOU.