[Spambayes] Mail archive - Please delete

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 23:18:15 CET 2005

SpamBayes
I am extremely concerned to find detailed data about my computer on your mail archive.

Please delete this information ASAP, especially the first file, which in my opinion, should NEVER have been posted on a
publicly accessible website.

Please confirm when these deletions have been made.

Many thanks.
James Gilmour

Loaded bayes database from 'C:\Documents and Settings\Dr James ...
Saving wizard changes Saving configuration -> C:\Documents and Settings\Dr James
Gilmour\Application Data\SpamBayes\Outlook.ini Saving configuration ...
www.mail-archive.com/spambayes at python. org/msg02628/spambayes1.log - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

[Spambayes] SpamBayes says "Something screwey"
Regards James Gilmour Dr James Gilmour mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 24/12 East Parkside
Edinburgh EH16 5XN Scotland UK Tel: +44 (0) 131 667 5222 Mobile: +44 (0) ...
www.mail-archive.com/spambayes at python.org/msg02628.html - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

Dr James Gilmour
mailto:jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk

24/12 East Parkside
Edinburgh EH16 5XN

LoCall: 0845 456 1232
Tel:      0131 667 5222
Mobile: 07050 083 062
Fax:     0870 131 9219

Use my LoCall 0845 number if you are outwith the 0131
local rate area.  Reduce your costs with the Phone Co-op.

FAIRSHARE - Scotland's Campaign for a Better Democracy
Visit our website at  www.fairsharevoting.org