[Spambayes] Please Help me

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Dec 4 06:53:21 CET 2005

> The spambayes is working I just have nothing on the tool bar. I
> need to get
> it back on the tool bar.

If you right-click on the toolbar area, it will give you a list of
the available toolbars.  Is SpamBayes listed there?  If it is, is it
ticked?  (If not, tick it).

Does the log have any errors in it?  It will be in your temp
directory, probably C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Local
Settings\Temp (note that several of these folders are hidden by
default; type the address into the address bar in an Explorer window).

=Tony.Meyer