[Spambayes] 'Recover From Spam' Option in Menu?

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon Dec 5 23:16:29 CET 2005

This isn't an Exchange Server environment, is it? (The initial message
suggests that it isn't, but doesn't explicitly say so.) In Exchange you
can do some bizarre things with folder permissions, such as sending
messages to folders from which you're not allowed to delete them. If
Exchange *is* in use, I'd check the permissions on both the spam folder
and the folder (usually "Inbox") to which the message would be returned
if the "Not Spam" button were to be used.

Bob

Spambayes,