[Spambayes] Outlooks quits until I uninstall and reisntall Spambayes

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon Dec 5 23:35:39 CET 2005

You're not using a really old version of Spambayes, are you? I had lots of problems like what you describe a couple of years ago with versions 0.81 and 0.85. FWIW, the solution then was to run Outlook's "Detect & Repair" utility. (See the attached message, which I sent to the list at the time.)

Bob