[Spambayes] Spambayes prevents Outlook 2000 Rules Wizard from working

Tim H. tim at wisechoiceconsulting.com
Tue Dec 6 20:32:14 CET 2005

I recently loaded Spambayes (ver. 1.0.4) onto my XP machine to work with
Outlook 2000. Spambayes is working great, but as soon as I installed it, the
Outlook Rules Wizard no longer starts. In other words, I can click the link
"Rules Wizard..." under the Tools menu in Outlook, but nothing happens: the
wizard never opens. It does not lock up my computer or cause any other
problems.

Because of this, I am unable to add new rules or modify existing ones. I
have several rules I would like to modify or delete.

I have checked the Troubleshooting guide and FAQ and Google searched about
the problem but have not found any information about a solution to the
problem.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Tim H.