[Spambayes] New to Spambayes

avw avw at charter.net
Wed Dec 7 21:24:28 CET 2005

I have been reading the discussion on "black and white lists" and this
probably tells me I cannot get over my problem.

I receive a lot of email, from a few people, that is always diverted to
"junk" status. I continually use "recover from junk" which recovers the
specific email but the next one still goes into the junk file. In fact all
email from spambayes go into the junk file. It just will not learn. I had
better success with "I Hate Spam". Is this the "black - white" problem or is
it a "learning" problem?

Do I need to revert to I H Spam? I need help this is driving me crazy as it
is not what I was led to believe would happen with this program.

Alan

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net