[Spambayes] help please????

Coralie Downie thedowniefamily at optusnet.com.au
Wed Dec 7 23:08:26 CET 2005

Hi,
I know I sound really hopeless, but I was just wondering if you could
help me get spambayes up and running.
I have gone through the installation guide for outlook express, but
when i put my incoming pop 3 to localhost, then ask to send/receive,
outlook express seems to be looking at my emails, and says that it is
receiving, but nothing seems to happen, the pop 3 times out each time.
Have I done something wrong, it all seems pretty basic to me.
or do i have to do that part about installing the service??????
Any help you could give me would be appreciated.
Am running windows xp, with latest version of spambayes off the pc
user mag. disk.
Have a d-link router attached to my broadband modem, have avg
antivirus and zone alarm firewall installed. am using optus which has
pop 3 of mail.optusnet.com.au
Regards

Coralie