[Spambayes] help please????

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Thu Dec 8 03:37:44 CET 2005

There is a configuration step you have to run, it should be in the
instructions.  You open a browser and go to http://localhost:8880 . That
will bring up some a config panel that you'll need to put your pop3
server name, port, and some other stuff.  It's loaded with plenty of
help text, so you shouldn't have much problem.  Also, check the
spambayes readme.txt file that was installed with spambayes.