[Spambayes] Spam Clues: Friday's Headlines

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Dec 9 07:20:31 CET 2005

> This is one of my daily emails which I cannot get Spambayes to
> recognize as Ham not spam.
[...]
> Combined Score: 0% (0)

0% is as ham as it gets.  The most likely explanation here is that
something else is moving these messages.  Check if Outlook's Junk
Mail filter is turned on, or if any other anti-spam software is
installed.

(You can verify this by turning SpamBayes off (SpamBayes Manager) and
seeing that the messages are still moved).

=Tony.Meyer