[Spambayes] (no subject)

douglas cohn douglas.cohn at inetservers.com
Fri Dec 9 20:51:00 CET 2005

 Interesting.

I have no Outlook Junk running  (I specifically have it off and have since I
installed SpamBayes a year ago).

I have a rule that is supposed to move those messages into a Syslog folder
and it is the first rule.  If I test the rule it works just fine.  If I turn
off SpamBayes the messages are moved into the Syslog folder  (I tried that
already) .

So while I agree that Spambayes is not directly moving them when Spambayes
is on they end up in the Junkmail folder yet when it is off they do not.

As to your next email I want Outlook to run first and that is the 6 secodn
delay to allow Outl;ook to move those messages into the Syslog folder.

I am wondering if it gets caught mid stream and gets whacked somehow but
some other bug.

Thanks for the insight.