[Spambayes] (no subject)

douglas cohn douglas.cohn at inetservers.com
Fri Dec 9 20:54:50 CET 2005

Oh yea  one more thing to be clear

My Outlook rule says to move anything from ddfsyslog at ddf-lab.com to the
Syslog folder (which exists) and then to stop processing all rules.  This is
the first rule in my list.  If I test this rule as I mentioned it works
fine.

My Outlook Junk is NO Automatic filtering and I have specifically added
@ddf-lab.com into my safe senders folder just to be sure it does not get
blocked.

I also run Mcafee Enterprise 8i and I have nothing in those logs showing it
moves mail  (and it doesn't move mail jusually but quarantines messages to
the quarantine folder.

Very weird but I am sure there is an answer somewhere