[Spambayes] (no subject)

douglas cohn douglas.cohn at inetservers.com
Fri Dec 9 22:15:41 CET 2005

In respect of the data you supplied me I have taken some advice from Jesse.
I have changed SpamBayes to filter mail into a new folder named Spam Mail
and Spam Suspects.

I have no rules created anywhere for these folders and will not create any
rules for them,  I do have a rule for moving mail with the subject [SPAM]
into Junk Mail folder but besides that I have nada.

So I assume this will tell me what is going on.

Let you know what happens.

DC