[Spambayes] Need Help

Tim Stone tim at aterraform.com
Wed Dec 14 01:00:36 CET 2005

To get the spambayes proxy to work correctly, you'll need to configure
Eudora to get its mail from the proxy.  Eudora will use localhost as its
mail server, and a port that you chose.  We suggest either 110 or 8110.
Put this port number into Eudora. Then bring up the spambayes pop3proxy
configuration panel by opening a browser to http://localhost:8880,
clicking the configuration tab, and entering the pertinent information.
This will include the mail server that you get your mail from, in this
case mail.comcast.com.  If it asks for a port for mail.comcast.com, that
would be 110.