[Spambayes] how to change the prefix "spam, " in the subject line?

Support support at protosky.com
Thu Dec 15 06:58:36 CET 2005

I am using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.0.4 (March 2005) on windows.
I couldn't find the configuration file containing the phrases
"header_spam_string:" and "[Headers]".
I found the phrase "header_spam_string" in spambayes.modules but I do not
see "spam," phrase there.
Which config filename I have to check and edit?

Thanks.