[Spambayes] how to change the prefix "spam, " in the subject line?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Dec 15 09:32:15 CET 2005

> I am using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.0.4 (March 2005) on windows.

As in the previous email, using this option in conjunction with the
notate_subject and/or notate_to options may not work in 1.0.x.

> I couldn't find the configuration file containing the phrases
> "header_spam_string:" and "[Headers]".
> I found the phrase "header_spam_string" in spambayes.modules but I
> do not see "spam," phrase there.
> Which config filename I have to check and edit?

The file is called bayescustomize.ini and is in your data directory.
The full path to the file is at the top of the configuration page in
the web interface.  (Exactly where it is depends on your version of
Windows, and how Windows is configured).