[Spambayes] Feature Request ...

Support support at protosky.com
Mon Dec 19 07:49:30 CET 2005

Hi,

I would like to suggest a feature in spambaye's web interface which could be useful for many users.
Instead of Save and Shutdown button, it would be better to seprate the buttons as Save, Shutdown, and Logout as some users might want to keep the spambaye running in the background.
As for my case, I run spambaye as service and manage via web interface for my users local pop3 mailboxes on the server.
And sometimes, I accidentally hit on the Save and Shutdown button instead of closing the browser.
It would be much better if there is a button for Logout.

Thanks.