[Spambayes] Use Outlook Express-how do I configure it to use Spambayes?

Christine Polk ccpolk at comcast.net
Mon Dec 26 18:00:24 CET 2005

My e-mail comes over broadband, but the computer is connected with wireless.  The emails aren't being filtered.  I think I'm supposed to tell it somewhere how to "set my e-mail client to receive mail from 'localhost' rather than my mail server".  Where do I do this?  I have searched all over, and cannot remember how I set up my Outlook Express initially to be able to change it.

Thanks.