[Spambayes] Spambayes

Tim Stone tim at aterraform.com
Mon Dec 26 21:18:12 CET 2005

This is possible if you are the administrator of the mail server, and
you wish to impose your definition of exactly what is spam on everyone
who uses your mail server.  As a user of someone else's mail server, it
is not possible to do that.

You may be able to configure your mail client to not automatically
acknowledge receipt of mail, but the chances are pretty good that it is
of no use anyway.  Most sane and still in business spammers do not
include a reply-to address that can be used to track them down anyway.