[Spambayes] icon in systray not "active"

Bill Linhardt cwlinhardt at juno.com
Wed Dec 28 21:41:49 CET 2005

I've been having trouble getting started with spambayes.
Still trying to figure out POP3 server , localhost and all that.

More importantly, for some reason now when I try to right click
the icon in the systray, when the pointer touches the icon, it
disappears.  Then I have to go back to the icon on the desktop
and replace the icon to the systray.  If I try to move the pointer
to the icon, it disappears again!

I uninstalled spambayes and reinstalled it.  Same results!

Anybody have any ideas.  Thanks
Bill Linhardt