[Spambayes] help

Frank Qiu frank at singtaousa.com
Thu Dec 29 22:58:49 CET 2005

Hi, Support team.

      I installed spambayes software on my computer. It works to filter spam mailat the first two days. There is a problem happens when I try to filter spam mail today. I can't find the "train" button at the bottom of page. Please see the attachment. There are three screen copies in it. Please see the last picture. The scroll bar is already at the bottom, but the "train" button doesn't show up. I have tried to uninstall the software and reinstall it again. Same result happen. Can you help? Thanks.

OS: windows98 SE traditional Chinese.

Spambayes version: 1.0.4

Log file: no

Best regards