[Spambayes] help

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Dec 30 01:57:02 CET 2005

>       I installed spambayes software on my computer. It works to
> filter spam mailat the first two days. There is a problem happens
> when I try to filter spam mail today. I can’t find the “train”
> button at the bottom of page. Please see the attachment. There are
> three screen copies in it. Please see the last picture.
[attachments shows message with extraordinarily long subject]
> The scroll bar is already at the bottom, but the “train” button
> doesn’t show up.

My best guess would be that the browser is timing out while
collecting this huge subject line (it really is amazingly long).  The
simplest solution would be to remove that message from the cache.
This will happen automatically after 7 days from its arrival, or you
can try and find it in the cache manually and remove it, or you can
simply remove all messages from the caches.

The cache directories are probably in C:\Windows\Application Data
\Spambayes\Proxy, if I recall Win98 correctly.

=Tony.Meyer