[Spambayes] SpamBayes Plugin/Outlook 2003 bug report

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Dec 30 02:00:47 CET 2005

> Has anyone made any progress towards fixing the known bug that
> causes an up-to-date Outlook 2003 (Win XP Home) running the latest
> SpamBayes plug-in (1.0.4, I think) to not exit gracefully when
> activated by a Send-to function from another Windows program? I
> noticed a set of msgs back and forth about it being assigned to
> someone named "Kenny" back in July, but nothing since then.

No, Kenny hasn't had time, and I don't know if anyone else has
Outlook 2003.  If you want to track this issue, you can use sourceforge:

[ 1103976 ] Outlook.exe will not terminate when launched via mailto
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1103976&group_id=61702&atid=498103>

(click the "monitor" link to be emailed when the tracker is updated).