[Spambayes] Junk E-Mail folder disappeared

Liz Player lplayer at mbkny.com
Fri Dec 30 21:01:03 CET 2005

Hi:

I don't know exactly what happened, but this morning I notice that the Junk
E-mail folder disappeared completely.  How can I recover this folder so that
I can continue to at least see what's going in there?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Liz Player

MBK Associates, LLC

Marketing Communications and Meeting Management

350 Broadway, Suite 704

New York, NY 10013

www.mbkny.com

P:  (212) 625-3311

F:  (212) 625-3339

IMPORTANT NOTICE

solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have
received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it
from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to
anyone. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments
for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage