[Spambayes] (no subject)

Harry P Begier Jr harry at begier.com
Fri Dec 30 21:35:27 CET 2005

I have installed spaybayes-1.04.exe.

There is nothing in spambayes1.log.

This is what is in outlook_addin.register.exe,log:

"Traceback (most recent call last):   File "addin.py", line 72, in ?
IOError: [Errno 13] rmission denied:
'C:\\DOCUME~1\\Harry\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\spambayes1.log'"

Spaybayes is not listed as an addin in Outlook so I can't click on it to
enable it. The only things listed are Google Desktop, Outlook backup adding
and pdf converter.

I can't add Spaybayes as an addin because I don't know the name of the exe.
file to be inserted in the file name in Addins in Outlook.

Can you help?

Harry P Begier Jr
224 W Willow Grove Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118-3919