[Spambayes] Delay Times

Kenneth Sole sole at soleassociates.com
Sun Feb 6 16:25:09 CET 2005

Hi Matty,

Apologies to any more expert than I if I am intruding, but...

My understanding is that the delay is to allow Outlook Rules to do their
deed(s) before SpamBayes starts its thing.

I would assume that a bit of tuning is needed to set the delay. If rules are
not completing their task, extend  bit.

All the best, (and I return you to the experts),

--

Kenneth

   Sole & Associates, Inc.
   Box 292