[Spambayes] outlook+imap: recover moves mail to local inbox, not imap inbox..

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Feb 7 02:48:22 CET 2005

> ..guess I should just move the mail manually then?

There are often troubles with this with IMAP - the plug-in tries to save the
original folder id with the message, but this does not work with all IMAP
servers.  If it doesn't, then the default store's inbox is used as a backup.

The upcoming 1.1 release has a fix for this, but until then, yes you'll have
to either move it manually, or change the default message store.

=Tony.Meyer