[Spambayes] lost junk email box

Cliff Corbett ccorbett at dpro.com
Mon Feb 7 03:23:52 CET 2005

I have deleted my junk email folder by accident.
I tried to re-install the software and I could not restore the folder....

Please tell me how to get it (junk email folder) back

Thanks

                       Business and Entertainment Services

                        Cliff Corbett  Corbett International, Inc. (CII)
                        4363 44th Street South
                        St. Petersburg, FL 33711
                        ccorbett at dpro.com  tel:
                              fax: