[Spambayes] Re: Follow-up on ImportError in sb_imapfilter.py

Nick Fankhauser nickf at doxpop.com
Tue Feb 8 22:13:03 CET 2005

Big Oops!

I just noticed that while I was adding spambayes 1.0 to the path, I was referring to 1.0.3 in the bat file. So apparently my path append had nothing to do with my success but changing my working directory made the relative paths work out. In any case, I'm beginning to get it, so no further help is needed for the moment.

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser

     nickf at doxpop.com   Phone 765.965.7363   Fax 765.962.9788
Doxpop - Access to county court records without leaving your desk.
                       http://www.doxpop.com