[Spambayes] Developer

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Feb 8 23:15:32 CET 2005

> i have read on your Homepage that you need support in
> internationalisation. I´m ready to help you for the
> documentaion in german language. Let me know, if i can become
> a "developer". I´m looking forward to your answer!

That would be great!  There are instructions about how to do the translation
tasks at the end of the README-DEVEL.txt file in CVS.  (So the first thing
to do would be to check out a copy of the latest CVS as described at
<http://sf.net/projects/spambayes>).

Please let us know if you have any queries, or need help with anything!
Either here, or via the developers list: spambayes-dev at python.org

=Tony.Meyer